Weekend Reading: Just Do It Edition

by Heather Allard on May 27, 2011

Post image for Weekend Reading: Just Do It Edition

I’m turning 42 on Monday and my birthday is always a bittersweet reminder that life can change in the blink of an eye.

We have to use each precious moment to live the life of our dreams instead of letting life just pass us by.

As my 3 parents taught me, don’t let anything stop you. Be the Wizard. Live with no regrets.

In other words, just do it.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

————————–

The Launch Coach |The Big Secret To Success? Run With What You Have

Chris Guillebeau | The Need For Change

Justine Grey | Being A High School Drop Out Didn’t Stop Me – What’s Stopping You?

Man Vs. Debt | The Entrepreneurial Buzz

Chris Brogan | Launch and Learn

What are you going to start? Tell us in the comments.

If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email.

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Living the Balanced Life May 28, 2011 at 11:54 pm

I appreciate you sharing these posts! Especially the one from the Launch Coach. This has been a big motivating factor for me!
Thanks so much!
Bernice
Strategies for a holiday weekend

2 Veronica May 27, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Hi Heather,
You’re website is very informative.I will make sure i go through your advise.Also Happy birthday in advance as you prepare for it
Talk to you soon
Veronica

3 Beth of Olliebop.com May 27, 2011 at 10:43 am

I am absolutely striving to live by this motto, after holding back for years. My very first post of my blog, Olliebop, talks about one moment and two words from a friend that made all the difference!

4 Heather Allard May 27, 2011 at 10:50 am

PERFECT! I love it. And your friend was right – just start. Your site looks AMAZING! (I know about beloved dogs, too – The Dude (my dog) was my first baby 13 years ago. :) )

5 Vanessa May 27, 2011 at 9:55 am

I just pre-ordered Scott Belsky (of behance.net fame)’s book called “Making Idea Happen” it’s being delivered (yay kindle!) on June 2nd. So until then, I’m writing down all my ideas (from that veritable whirlwind in my brain) then by June 3rd, I’ll be TAKING OVER THE WORLD PINKY. Or at least trying to ;)

6 Heather Allard May 27, 2011 at 9:58 am

Yay! You’re my kind of gal, Vanessa. :)

Wishing you much success in taking over the world. :)