Warning: You’re about to go from scatterbrained to organized with an incredible new application called Workflowy.com.
Funny name, amazing ninja-organizer capabilities. And while Workflowy looks a little plain Jane; once you start using it, you’ll see it’s more like Wonder Woman.
Here’s why: Workflowy lets you create any kind of list you want, even if it’s completely random and organizes it for you!
Let’s say you have a ton of client work to do. Open Workflowy and pop in your to-do list for the day. Have lots of to do’s this week? Just throw them into your list too. Heck, add your grocery list if you like. Yes, the entire list, typed out.
Once you’ve created your list, you can:
- Add hash tags to organize your list. Mark everything you need to do today with, #today, or use the # symbol in front of any keyword you like (days of the week, person’s name, whatever). Then, click on the hash tag of your choice and your entire list pops up, organized, under that tag.
- Expand or Collapse your list. Use the buttons to make your list bigger or smaller. You can decide how much you want to see at one time.
- Cross things off when you’re done. It’s satisfying, trust us. Complete a task, cross it off. Cool!
- Share your list with others. Maybe you’ve added #kidschores to your list. Go ahead; send that list to your kid. He’ll love the reminder.
- Go mobile. Workflowy is accessible from most smart phones. Just type the URL in your web browser and it’ll go right to your lists.
What do you think of Workflowy? Try it out and let us know!