How to Turn Browsers to Buyers + Inspire Immediate Action from Prospects
Marketing. A singular little word that has the capability to make online business owners cringe. But, marketing doesn’t have to be scary. Or sleazy. Or even hard. It just has to be done right to be effective.
How, you ask?
Inside today’s video training, Marie walks us through as she teaches the concepts of modern marketing, including how to be an effective communicator, how to be more influential, more persuasive, and more strategic.
She also shares the strategies she uses that help her generate millions of dollars and impact thousands of people every day AND the number one thing you must master if you want to change the world (and get paid to do it).
You’ll also learn:
- How to inspire an immediate action from your prospect
- Understanding how to give people what they really want (not what you think they want!)
- How to systematically attract people to your website and turn them into paying customers
- How to thrive in any economy (even throughout your business’ inevitable evolutions)
- How to market and sell anything you believe in
- Marie’s trojan horse and how she made her first millions with a very simple concept
- The 13 Keys To Killing It Online
Watch the video here. While you’re there, make sure to download your PDF Fun Sheet to help guide you through the video series.
You’ll want to get over there as soon as you can. This video workshop is up and free for a limited time only. While you’re there, make sure to download your PDF Fun Sheet to help guide you through the video series.
In the comments, tell us the single biggest takeaway you got from this video, and what action you’re going to take to implement it, today.
Next up: Tune in for the third and final video in the series. In it she’ll go behind the scenes of her own business and hear from other people like you who are out there implementing these strategies and killing it (including a mom who made over $85,000 in revenue in 12 days by selling an inexpensive product!) You won’t want to miss it! See you back here on February 16th!
Need a reminder? Sign up and we’ll shoot you a quick email to let you know when it goes live. Until then…
Latest posts by Melissa Bolton (see all)
- New Beginnings: A Fond Farewell and a Happy Hello 👋 - January 20, 2018
- Growing Pains - January 2, 2018
- Momentum Starts Here - December 3, 2017