Well hey there!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Listen…we’re going to be honest with you. We love running our businesses, but what we love even more is living life and spending time with family.
As such, we’re trying to limit the time we spend in front of the computer, wading through our inbox. We highly recommend you do the same.
There’s a big, bright, beautiful world out there.
Oh, you’re still here? Ok, then we’ll try to answer a few of your questions so you can get on with living.
1. We no longer offer one-on-one consulting, coaching, or advice via email.
2. We read every email that comes in, but there are times when we cannot respond to each. Thank you for your understanding.
3. The best way to tell us what you think or ask a question about a particular topic is to post a comment on a specific post. We can’t respond to all questions, but do so whenever possible. Plus, we think you’ll find that our community of readers here on The Mogul Mom is quite knowledgable and responsive.
4. If you’re looking for information on a particular subject, please utilize our extensive, searchable archives or the search box on the right sidebar.
For anything else, please see the following FAQ section.
1. Are you currently accepting guest posts?
Yes, we are currently accepting guest posts for our 2014 editorial calendar. To review our guidelines or to submit your guest post for consideration please click here.
2. I’m looking for referrals to manufacturers – can you help?
Sure, we’ve been where you are and take great pleasure in saving you time and frustration. Please allow ample time for these manufacturers to respond to your inquiry – they are very busy and likely in a different time zone. Also, my experience with manufacturing is ONLY in apparel (specifically, baby apparel). We do not have experience or referrals in any other area. For all other manufacturer inquiries, please search Alibaba.com, MadeInChina.com or GlobalSources.com.
AMGL (Apparel Manufacturing Group Ltd.)
Contact Rachel So at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit their website at www.amgl.com. They are a full service “door to door” manufacturer –they will take care of everything, from sourcing materials (fabric, buttons, etc), package design, cut/sew, packing, shipping, customs clearance, etc.
I (Heather) initially had my products made at a US manufacturer called Rice Mills and worked closely with Linda Lednum, the design director. Rice Mills closed in 2006 and Linda began freelancing as a pattern maker (she’s in South Carolina) and working for Wise Base, a full service manufacturer as a liaison. Her email address is email@example.com. I so enjoyed working with Linda—she has a wealth of experience working with large & small companies (Lands’ End, One Step Ahead, Sears, JC Penney, etc) and she’s a pleasure to work with.
3. I’m looking for sales reps for my product – know any?
Probably the second most frequently asked question we get. You’ll find some great resources in Sales Reps 101. Be sure to check the comments, too!
4. What people, products, and services do you recommend for mom entrepreneurs?
We put everything right in our Little Black Book for you. Also, we only suggest products, services and sites that we personally use.
5. I have a question about a product I purchased from you.
Thanks so much for your purchase! Simply reply to the order confirmation email you received and you’ll reach us.
6. Can you suggest other websites that might be helpful for mom entrepreneurs?
Sure! Here you go:
- The Mom Writes
- Tadah Social Media
- Mom Biz
- Mom Inventors
- Savor the Success
- The Work at Home Woman
- Founding Moms