Want great publicity but don’t have a ton of time or money to spend on it? Then Get Famous is your ticket to the big time.
If you’re like most people, you think that publicity is only for celebrities or big companies with the big budget for a publicist.
But guess what? Publicity is for everyone and if you have the time, the desire and the know-how, YOU can get the publicity that will build your brand and increase your sales, without spending a ton of money on it.
It all starts with Get Famous where I teach you the same strategies I used to get myself and several clients into O Magazine, Fitness, American Baby, Working Mother, Oxygen, Entrepreneur, Parenting, Women’s Running, Babble.com, Fox Business News and Access Hollywood.
Get Famous: The Guide to Getting Great Publicity On A DIY Budget $37
In Get Famous you will learn:
- 5 Things You Should Know About Publicity
- 5 Things You Need To Seize Every Media Opportunity
- How To Tweet Your Way Famous
- 5 Terrific Tools To Monitor Media Wish List Opportunities On Twitter
- How To Help A Reporter and Help Yourself To Publicity
- How To Create 12 Months of Fame Using Editorial Calendars
- How To Pitch Perfect in 13 Steps
- How To Perform Pitch Craft by Using 10 Real Life Pitches That Worked As Your Guide
You will receive:
- The 42-page ebook (includes PDF and Kindle versions) that contains Where To Find A Media Opportunities Goldmine, How To Use Twitter For Media Opportunities, How To Build Your Media Campaign Using Editorial Calendars and much, much more
- Media Campaign Tracking Sheet Like The PR Pros Use
- 10 Real Life Pitch Samples (that worked!) For You To Switch & Pitch
When you’re finished with Get Famous, you’ll be able to:
- Find a media opportunities goldmine using a service you already subscribe to
- Use Twitter to find media opportunities fast
- Build your own media campaign using the same tools the pros use
- Seize every media opportunity that comes your way
- Get great publicity without spending countless hours + thousands of dollars on it
What Others Are Saying About Get Famous:
“Shout out to Heather and her ebook Get Famous. Just got an email from Baby & Kids magazine – they want to feature the Push Pack in their baby shower gift ideas article!” – Laura Magu, Push Pack
“Just had to share… I bought your “Get Famous” ebook today off the website. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It has refueled me and I am loving these great tactics that I would have never known about! I consider myself an experienced facebooker, twitter-er, etc. but this book offers some really informative material! Thank you Heather!!!” -Kelli, Pink Lemonade Company
“Heather knows her stuff and this is a MUST have for any serious business owner who wants to learn how to do their own PR. It’s a small investment for the MAD SKILLS you will learn.” -Kathy, Little Stinker
“The information about writing a pitch and the different sites you listed to find journalists = GOLD! Thank you so much!” -Linsay, Busy Mom Boutique
“If you need to learn about PR, get in touch with Heather. Thanks to her, I got my media kit up and first press release out.” -David, Sparky Firepants
Get Famous now for just $37 (includes PDF and Kindle versions)