Guest Post Guidelines
We like to provide our readers with educational, actionable, inspiring tips, ideas and information. We don’t publish “fluff” posts that skim over the surface of a topic. Posts have to be genuinely useful for moms who are trying to build and grow their business. Please, please, please take some time to browse through our current content and our archives to see what kind of content we publish AND to see if your idea has already been written about.
- Content: Well-written and super actionable with an engaging intro, bulleted lists, bolded key points.
- Word count: 650-1000
- Bio: Include your 3-4 sentence bio containing a link to your website along with your 150 x 150 (square) headshot.
The Mogul Mom is a website for mom entrepreneurs, and we lean pretty heavily towards that entrepreneurial side. Our readers run the gamut from bloggers, inventors, artists and designers to service providers, coaches, virtual assistants and authors. Generally, they prefer business content over lifestyle content.
- Product development
- Hiring and outsourcing
- Social media
- Sales, pricing and income streams
- Technology and cloud computing
Your post should have:
- A title that’s descriptive, enticing and contains the keywords of the topic you’ll be covering.
- An interesting photo or infographic that relates to the topic (note: be sure you have the rights to the photos/infographic you submit. Also, we may opt to use a different image at our own cost.)
- A “call to action” at the end of the post that engages readers.
Here are some examples of guest posts that have crushed it here on The Mogul Mom. You can also browse our guest post archives for more ideas.