I Have A Dream…Do You?

I have a dream.

And thanks to Martin Luther King, Jr. and the great country that I live in, I have the freedom to live that dream.

My dream is to help as many mom entrepreneurs as possible, through my example and through my work, through the content of my character and through the content of my blog.

My dream is to help mom entrepreneurs run a business, raise a family – and rock both.

My dream is to help you live your dream. Tell me what your dream is below in the comments.

{I Have A Dream Declaration of Independence print by Caitlin Dundon}

1. Germaine Beuviere

My dream is to get my mobile fitness training business, Intress Fitness up and running by the fall of 2011, hire at least two other trainers by mid 2012 as well as obtain clients for my Life Strategies and Wellness Coaching business. I think I’m already doing a pretty good job as a single mother of 5 daughters so just making my companies successful are next on my list.

2. Lynn Minney

My dream is to be a better mom & wife, to succeed at running my etsy shop & inspire others to make eco-friendly choices in all areas of their lives.

3. Madhavi

I have a dream to be happy and happy in life. I have a dream to be a good mother and wife and bring all the happiness I could to my family. I have a dream of running a successful business and being a sucessful mom while doing it.

Hope everyone’s dreanms come true!

4. Cassie

My dream – to be a better, less stressed mom and still grow my business!
    I dream to inspire my 2 little girls to work hard for what they love!
    My dream is to be their role model and show them that they can achieve anything if they set their mind to it.

Thanks Heather for all your advice to help me reach my dreams.

5. Carla

I have a dream to be the best mom I can be to my two little boys while also being the head of household. My dream includes the growth of my business as a Designer and the continued success of my Etsy shop.

6. Heather Hill

These posts are truly inspiring!

My dream is to be able to focus! Period!
    That includes building my maternity tee line, and continuing to build my web design business. By actually putting a plan into action.

Oh and I’m going to make a pact to start meditating every day!

Thanks for all the great resources Heather!

7. Kyra Hatter

My dream is to continue to grow my business by helping others love their businesses. Thank you Heather for sharing your dream with us!

8. Heather Allard

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dreams y’all are sharing. Thank you for taking the time to share them with me!

9. Ira

I have a dream to make one person happier every day 🙂
    It can be by simply helping other people, or sharing my items, my vision of happy jewelry in my shop.
    More practical dreams – I dream to develop my etsy TomBjornDesigns shop so that it can feed me and then publish my fairy tales.
    I am not a mom yet, but will become one day. And I want to make sure that I will spend as much time with my little ones as possible 🙂

10. Leigh Haubach

I have a dream to make my long-awaited software company, Memory Stream, come alive in 2011. It’s software I want to use everyday to keep track of my life – my kids, my travels, my relationships, my clients, and my health.

I wish every American today the chance to live their dream in this amazing country that we live in. Up with people! Follow your dream!

Wishing you MUCH success, Leigh!!! 😀

11. Charity

I have a dream to adopt my second child and pare my once full-time, now part-time job back to zero hours, ie…become a stay at home mom. Doing that would allow me to focus on CouponSnob.net, my Etsy store (2badcats) and other projects I dream up. Only obstacle? The debt monster. Working on it…that’s part of the dream, too.

12. Shannon

I am living the dream! I am a single mom of a fantastic 13 year son, he and his friends keep me entertained 24/7! However, the icing on the cake is the fact that I get to be creative everyday. I have worked really really hard at figuring out what makes me happy in my “work” life and it wasn’t sitting behind a desk doing the daily grind. Over the past 3 years I have tried numerous jobs trying to break into a new career but it was not working like I had wanted or satisfying but one day it hit me like a ton of bricks! I was reading a magazine and there was this small article about ETSY and I thought to myself what a cool concept AND I too can create unique items that would make people happy! So within one month I had a concept, created a business plan and set up shop on ETSY! It has been a great learning experience for me and every month my sales grow, my products are now being carried in a high-end Salon and two restaurants. So as my empire grows…I continue to learn, network, take advantage of amazing advice like TheMogulMom so I can live the dream! Create and be Happy!

• Charity

WOW! What an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

13. cathy

Hoping to start a home baking business with followers on facebook and through a website that will soon be in place.

14. Carrie Hartman

My dream is that my new Etsy store, UUPP, full of positive message I have illustrated and designed into art posters… SOARS in 2011….

Wishing you SOARING success!! 😀